- Laws of Indices for all Rational Exponents
- Use & Manipulation of Surds
- Quadratic Functions & Graphs
- The Discriminant of a Quadratic Function
- Completing the Square. Solution of Quadratic Equations
- Simultaneous Equations: Analytical Solution by Substitution
- Solution of Linear & Quadratic Inequalities
How does Clevertree look?
The study notes are modular and interactive, covering 100% of the syllabus. Each section includes the syllabus requirement, worked examples, practice questions and exam tips.Learn More
Questions are cleverly selected to target your weaker areas and come with hints, fully worked solutions, and the ability to bookmark questions. Special timed questions allow you to practice your exam technique.Learn More
A study planner that helps you effectively manage your time, and suggests tasks to help maximise your grade. This allows you to measure your progress so you can achieve your full potential.Learn More
Ready to start?  Sign up today.
What other people are saying about us ...
One of the key features of Clevertree is that it learns about you and what your skills and abilities are and then tailors all of the advice, questions, study notes and tutoring you receive to tackle your specific weaknesses.
One of the best features of Clevertree is the study planner, which allows you to use the other Clevertree tools and your own resources to make sure that you actually put the study and revision into practice so that you ace your exam.